Jonathan David

Vince193

48 minutes ago, jhoops__ said:

What are West Ham’s options up front?  Is Scamacca staying put?

Scamacca only supposed to leave on a permanent deal for at least close what we paid for him.  The Italian clubs haven't come close yet.  He was back for preseason but didn't look thrilled about it. Hope he has a bit of a change of heart.

Antonio is supposedly interested in Galatasaray. And they in him.

There is a kid - Divin Mubama - who did well in the Conference League who I hope get some minutes in the league.

Viktor Gyökeres, from the Championship, is going elsewhere.

A few others linked but not a lot.  

Please not Juventus.  This club is the poster child for scandal-ridden.  In the last 20 years, they've been stripped of Scudettos, sent down to Serie B (and stripped of another Serie A win), and docked enough points to almost be taken out of Europe this year.  If David goes there, will he be okay with this? I don't see Juventus changing.  They're the most successful club in Italy and are still always getting caught cheating.

21 minutes ago, Trois Reds said:

Please not Juventus.  This club is the poster child for scandal-ridden.  In the last 20 years, they've been stripped of Scudettos, sent down to Serie B (and stripped of another Serie A win), and docked enough points to almost be taken out of Europe this year.  If David goes there, will he be okay with this? I don't see Juventus changing.  They're the most successful club in Italy and are still always getting caught cheating.

Im sure David will be more than ok with Juve if they want him. 

Edited by king1010

Conference League, downward trajectory, ultra defensive style of play, a mess off the field. I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that David wouldn’t have his reservations. They would be at the bottom of the list for me personally. Vlahovic essentially wasted a year there and will be lucky to get a move out. I can see Juve being a bad move for David.

29 minutes ago, Trois Reds said:

Fair points but at least with Juve he can move lateral to another big club if shit goes south.

Just now, frmr said:

Conference League, downward trajectory, ultra defensive style of play, a mess off the field. I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that David wouldn’t have his reservations. They would be at the bottom of the list for me personally. Vlahovic essentially wasted a year there and will be lucky to get a move out. I can see Juve being a bad move for David.

I prefer Napoli but with all that said I would take Juve over RB Leipzig and West Ham. Spurs would be one I would possibly take over Juve, but he won't win anything there which a big downside. Being a Kane replacement could be a bad move for David as well. A lot of pressure there. Still, top 6 team in the EPL is hard to say no to.

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Spurs … top 6 team in the EPL is hard to say no to.

Are they?  They finished 8th last season would need to finish ahead of one of out of Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and New Castle to be top 6 next season. I think 8th is around where they finish this year.  

13 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Are they?  They finished 8th last season would need to finish ahead of one of out of Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and New Castle to be top 6 next season. I think 8th is around where they finish this year.  

I mean in recent times yes, but point taken. They are at risk of slipping out as teams like Newcastle step up. 

Edited by Obinna

18 minutes ago, Obinna said:

I mean in recent times yes, but point taken. They are at risk of slipping out as teams like Newcastle step up. 

Biased of course though I will admit Spurs have been decently run for a while.  For good or for bad, being decently run or having crazy money is not enough to guarantee Premier League top 6 these days.  You need both to be consistently there in the coming years.  Look at Chelsea.