CPL Jersey Outfitter

Chad_Impact

13 minutes ago, freshprinceofmtl said:

So York, HFX, Forge, Pacific, Edmonton, Cavalry, Pacific, HFX, Valour, Forge, Edmonton, York, Valour, Cavalry?

That would be two dark ones for Valour no? I guess there’s not much white there anyways.

let's be real here people saying these look amazing: you can't really say that these look great, i'm sure they are, but like we're just looking at lines of colour and one looks like those roots t-shirts and sweatpants you sometimes see people wearing on lazy days (i'm actually wearing one now)

Edited by matty

4 hours ago, matty said:

let's be real here people saying these look amazing: you can't really say that these look great, i'm sure they are, but like we're just looking at lines of colour and one looks like those roots t-shirts and sweatpants you sometimes see people wearing on lazy days (i'm actually wearing one now)

Im especially stoked to see that grey one. Think that could look siiiiiiiick. 

8 hours ago, mpg_29 said:

As mentioned earlier, Tim Hortons being Forge's kit sponsor (orange)

Its worth noting that Volswagen will be there as well for one of the other 6 clubs 

A d the other thing I catch from the teaser is that, it's suggesting that it could use the newer logo instead of the letters "Macron"

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, Ngravs said:

That would be two dark ones for Valour no? I guess there’s not much white there anyways.

It's a very North American thing, having one light (usually white) and one dark shirt. There's no reason that both teams can't wear dark shirts, as long as they don't clash. Case in point, last night's Chelsea-Brighton match in the EPL...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/03/chelsea-brighton-premier-league-match-report

14 hours ago, freshprinceofmtl said:

So Forge, HFX, York, Pacific, Edmonton, Cavalry, Pacific, HFX, Valour, Forge, Edmonton, York, Valour, Cavalry?

Switched around the first York and Forge tops as the former has merchandise available with that "the TV isn't working anymore"/Poltergeist pattern.

"So Forge, HFX, York, Pacific, Edmonton, Cavalry, Pacific, HFX, Valour, Forge, Edmonton, York, Valour, Cavalry?"

If this is the correct order, I *think* Halifax may have gotten the VW sponsorship. The light blue vertical bar in the middle (bolded in the order above) has the edge of a blue circle on it, which would match the right edge of the VW logo. And with the ticket sales that Halifax has been having so far, I can't say I'd blame VW for making that call!

Edited by m-g-williams

5 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

First leak from Cavalry. I also wonder if this means the league secured a travel sponsor!

Nice and clean.

image.png.024184879551e9d2d786149f8f8134ad.png

Where was that leaked?!

As for the jersey - AMAZING.

I think my club affiliation is going to be heavily influenced by these jerseys and if this is any indication of the quality of design I'm going to have a hard time deciding!

Just now, BuzzAndSting said:

Where was that leaked?!

As for the jersey - AMAZING.

I think my club affiliation is going to be heavily influenced by these jerseys and if this is any indication of the quality of design I'm going to have a hard time deciding!

Hydro pole twitter put it up, but now it's been taken down... though it's out of the box, all over twitter