General Discussion on CMNT

Scorpion26

22 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

I stopped watching, how did they get that close to the penalty area?

Wales got braver in 2nd half, they pressed higher, got bolder, took more 50/50 balls, and basically played an average game.  and USA defnitely let them do it too.  so , getting that close to the penalty area was just inevitable...shots attempted and on target I am certain went Wales way.  Wales' play first half was the real anamoly...

A bit OT, but in last night's Chargers - Chiefs game, I noticed Josh Palmer (Brampton boy) broke out the Lotus pose for his TD celebration (which at the time was going to be the game-winner).  I kinda feel like it wasn't a coincidence (since I've never seen him do it before).  😏

https://www.nfl.com/videos/joshua-palmer-s-second-td-catch-of-snf-gives-chargers-late-lead-over-chiefs

Edited by GasPed

sorry if this is either a re-post, or not allowed somehow

but this colour piece from TSN on the player"s call-outs?  is fantastic.  and just goes to show how close this team is, I hope they keep this close-knit bonding going forward over the years as the potential roster expands and more and more quality players may have to sit out or get reduced roles.