General Discussion on CMNT

Scorpion26

9 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Huge bummer for Tajon- I thought he was a lot closer to return than that. Hopefully this allows them to get a look at two more young guys, if anything.

Not really surprising to me.   He hasn’t played a minute if footy for a while now and has just returned to light training.  Makes sense for him to stay where he is at and to make sure he is fully healed for Qatar.  We know what he brings to the equation and how he will be used in November.  I would far rather he take every precaution than to rush back too early and risk aggravating something that has obviously been a bit serious.  

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not really surprising to me.   He hasn’t played a minute if footy for a while now and has just returned to light training.  Makes sense for him to stay where he is at and to make sure he is fully healed for Qatar.  We know what he brings to the equation and how he will be used in November.  I would far rather he take every precaution than to rush back too early and risk aggravating something that has obviously been a bit serious.  

I was under the impression that he would start training with CB soon and maybe even feature in their match on Sunday, but yeah if he's out it makes sense. I just wanna see him play, lol.

Considering every single club has been in contact with the CSA and maybe even Herdman directly, from what that recent interview with Alex Gagné-Ruzic seemed to suggest, it is surprising we have not gotten more news. 

Some NTs do not do that, they call up the players and many don't even know they are going to be called up. Spain does that, only those at the edge of injury are consulted. Players are often stunned to be included or left off. 

Not us. We go through every single one, all the players know if they are going or not, and the clubs know too. So if you had a line or contact as a journalist at any club, say Bruges, Besiktas, TFC, you'd find out a few days early.

Wheeler finds out half truths because he's a shill, he's been on the CSA's side for most of the recent conflicts with players and bonuses, and they repay him by giving him a few tidbits a day or two beforehand. But not because he does anything remotely journalistic. Unless you think butt licking is journalism.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist