General Discussion on CMNT

Scorpion26

Would love to have Jebbo sign up.  I know we may ultimately be his most likely destination but getting a young guy with this much potential locked down would still be a big win.  Admittedly though, it does seem a bit less urgent now that we have a fleet of young attackers seemingly (or at least potentially) ready to make the jump to the next level.   

Yea I would, love to include Jebbison in the friendly camps to see what's up.
But I wouldn't want to automatically include him in the Copa because he's played 3 EPL games.

It would be a slap in the face to the guys who had a consistent good season.

Like could you drop Bair, or JRR, for Jebbo? I'm not really high on Ugbos game, so I would be more inclined to dropping him....but it's tough. 

Form over potential for me. 

5 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

If we are taking an extended squad there is no reason we can't take all the young forwards and have them fight it out in camp.

This isn't wwe royal rumble. At some point it would be too many forwards, and guys would need game time to actually show out... can't rely on practice superstars.

5 minutes ago, Weng said:

I think it may be Koleosho.  Check transfermarket and his international stats.  The latest is a Canadian flag

I think Jebbo is an eventuality, but Koleosho is almost zero chance of switching. At least that's the way I've been thinking about it so I don't get my hopes up. 

More than likely, this delay has nothing to do with a dual national. It has to do with the fact that despite Kevin Blue it's still the CSA. I wasn't expecting a roster until we see pics of these guys training somewhere already. 

2 minutes ago, Norrin Radd said:

Isn’t Koleosho out with an injury? He hasn’t played in five months.

I’d be delighted if it was Goodman, but it’s probably going to be Pos. I could see his situation requiring closer scrutiny from FIFA.

This is the most logical answer. Parallels @Atlantic crossing the t's and dotting the i's. 

Buttt he's been named to the roster before,THAT shouldn't hold up a roster release. 

5 minutes ago, Shway said:

image.thumb.png.c7a07645af50ae7f5662eab3b22b7f28.png

Yeah I know the Player Data shows that, but if you look at the international stats it does show a Canadian flag as the latest.  It probably isn’t him I agree, but found it interesting nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Weng said:

Yeah I know the Player Data shows that, but if you look at the international stats it does show a Canadian flag as the latest.  It probably isn’t him I agree, but found it interesting nonetheless.

Interestingly too, there is no current number 26 on our roster that I'm aware of.  😲

Also, Koleosho was reportedly very close to returning for Burnley's last game, but in the end was scratched.  He could well be ready in two weeks though.

But yeah, let's just calm down.

😬 

4 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

Koleosho's potential call up certainly makes that one crowded left wing spot, especially considering the lobbying around here for a Hoillet return.  I wonder who gets left off now?

He can play wingback or right back too. How are we doing there?

Posted (edited)

That account has 300 followers and zero media connections lol. There’s no dual national coming or at least none that account knows about. 

Transfermarkt lists international teams in order of seniority. The only senior call Koleosho has ever had has been with us, hence the CANMNT being listed first. 

Edited by InglewoodJack

Posted (edited)

which account was it? 

Also, looking at possible names. 

Jebbo, pos, holmes? and kolo have been mentioned.

Farsi wouldnt need fifa ruling's 

Sali is not even in mls yet. 

The only other dual I can really think of is sigur who has been surprisingly omitted from the convo. Although the optics are pretty bad about our chances, didnt someone say sigur was wanting to switch? 

Obviously it's twitter but some people are saying tomori... could you imagine

Edited by Bigandy

26 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

That account has 300 followers and zero media connections lol. There’s no dual national coming or at least none that account knows about. 

Transfermarkt lists international teams in order of seniority. The only senior call Koleosho has ever had has been with us, hence the CANMNT being listed first. 

Well he/she got a few more active views...