Scott Kennedy

2 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

If I am understanding their system, he should have two more games, maybe 3.  Which is good. 

They are at the top of the Relegation group and can't finish lower than second after the final game this weekend.  First and second play off, the winner plays the fourth place team from the Championship group. The winner of that gets Conference league. 

Conference league would be a nice platform for WAC and Kennedy and could be what he needs to prove he still has a role to play with this group. 

I quite like Kennedy I think he'd be a good guy to bring to Copa and future camps even if he's a depth piece (assuming he's not injured). He's tall, quite fast, versatile and playing at a good level all things we want in a CB. He's not perfect his passing is hit or miss, he's so injury prone and is not the best at leading and organizing a defense. Still I think he offers a lot more and is more useful when compared to our other mid-level CBs like Hiebert, or Macnaughton. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 6/24/2024 at 11:22 AM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Made an Instagram post (story) today about being back at training at Wolfsberger.

Presumably he's healthy and fit.

Looks like he played the first half of their second friendly today (didn't list the lineup for the first one). 

https://rzpelletswac.at/2024/07/03/zweiter-testspielerfolg/

Think they have enough sponsors?

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, jordan said:
34 minutes ago, narduch said:

Have to figure this pushes him further away from the NT

The most important thing is to stay healthy and get minutes.

You never know what can happen if you play well, even Liam Fraser got the World Cup call from the Belgian 2nd tier.

That's his level right now. Not gonna lie. He needs to prove again.

I think his target is the Jupiler League. He can achieve that with KAS Eupen in the 25/26 season. KAS Eupen is known in Belgium as the Aspire satellite club.

As you know there there's the regular season and then there's the playoffs (promotion) - where everything is possible. 

23 hours ago, ahmedou said:

That's his level right now. Not gonna lie. He needs to prove again.

I think his target is the Jupiler League. He can achieve that with KAS Eupen in the 25/26 season. KAS Eupen is known in Belgium as the Aspire satellite club.

As you know there there's the regular season and then there's the playoffs (promotion) - where everything is possible. 

His level is above that. In my opinion. 

He needs to prove he can stay on the pitch.