Stephen Eustaquio

23 minutes ago, scullion44 said:

Wouldn't Porto have pictures of their new man in training?

I'm not sure, I didn't specifically go looking for any.

23 minutes ago, narduch said:

How early is Porto running training that Eustaquio could make a 1040 am flight in Lisbon that also requires a 1 hour connecting flight from Oporto?

Not sure.  I didn't claim to have all the answers.  I gave the "flight out of Lisbon" example merely as a way to explain the time difference.  I have no idea where he was intending to fly out of.

I'm just passing along the info that I found, and even providing you the source that I got it from.  (here it is again below)

1 hour ago, Acid-Tone said:

31 minutes ago, Vasi said:

Looks like Nef was right. Just lisened to interview with Herdman no sn 590. 

Staq was redirected to El Salvador. He is there now. Lol....we are seriously concacafing  

I love it!

This makes way more sense. Have no idea what Galindo was talking about when he was saying Steph was with the team during warmups.

Also Wheeler saying that Euestaqiuo wasnt "registered" in time. 

In the end Nef was right

19 minutes ago, Floortom said:

This makes way more sense. Have no idea what Galindo was talking about when he was saying Steph was with the team during warmups.

Also Wheeler saying that Euestaqiuo wasnt "registered" in time. 

In the end Nef was right

This is a guess. But I am assuming that Wheeler was told to report that Staq was here or was lied to by Herdman. The other Media people listened to Wheler.  It's does not matter how it happened.

I am just so happy that we are FINALLY playing the concacaf game. I was always pissed/confused as to why we never did. 

55 minutes ago, Vasi said:

This is a guess. But I am assuming that Wheeler was told to report that Staq was here or was lied to by Herdman. The other Media people listened to Wheler.  It's does not matter how it happened.

I am just so happy that we are FINALLY playing the concacaf game. I was always pissed/confused as to why we never did. 

Isnt Wheeler a journalist? Quite frankly whether this ruse was good for us or not, a journalist should be embarassed about being used in that way let alone being lied to.

58 minutes ago, Vasi said:

Somehow I see Wheeler more a stooge than a secret agent