Stephen Eustaquio

1 hour ago, scullion44 said:

No idea who this is but I’m taking their word for it 😂

Armando Eustaquio is his father’s name. So unless that’s a fake account or something, could be legit. His tweets are all about Steph and Mauro so seems to be his father.

Edited by archer21

On 11/23/2022 at 11:20 PM, PegCityCam said:

A new Heritage Minute:

In that fun CMNT video of "Who is most likely to ask De Bruyne for his jersey?", Stache says "Me of course. 'Hey, Kev, you don't know me but I wear a 7 just like you...'"

Well, I think he knows him now.  I also think he didn't get KDB's jersey after that little event.  😀 (Although he may have had to hand his jock back to him.)

4 minutes ago, Craig11rm said:

I know I got roasted for this before on here but I think he’s very comparable player to Kimmich. They have similar statures and qualities with work rates and passing etc. 

Yeah somewhat comparable but Kimmich is a hybrid who could play midfield or within the defense but can Eustaquio do the same

1 hour ago, Craig11rm said:

I know I got roasted for this before on here but I think he’s very comparable player to Kimmich. They have similar statures and qualities with work rates and passing etc. 

I really can't think of anyone, oddly. Because I am not seeing him being defined yet at his club, and not for Canada either. He does not really hold down a position or an area on the pitch. Think that will evolve at his club and then Canada will adjust to his virtues.

Only thing I'd say is if he scores and assists for Porto, that suggests he is not back as the DM or in a double pivot in front of the CBs. Or else not being told to hold back. Since David has problems with service and our wing play is aggressive but not always that effective, would make sense for him to be the linking player between our middle and attack.

That is the role Osorio would play too, no question. Interestingly, Stephan, Atiba, Kone and Osorio could all play back to hold but all have scoring ability. Perhaps Oso is the least DM of the four, but still.