Stephen Eustaquio

2 minutes ago, OhCanadaOhBaby said:

Ahahahahagah Wheeler just said Eustaquio is in Hamilton. They’re going to have to start calling it a Nef Flop instead Nef Drop or Bomb or whatever they call it.

huge news if true and I like wheelers odds much better than Nef right now

Wheeler isn't going to be wrong. He gets directly fed from the Canada camp. He is basically THE release guy for National team stuff. 

2 minutes ago, OhCanadaOhBaby said:

Ahahahahagah Wheeler just said Eustaquio is in Hamilton. They’re going to have to start calling it a Nef Flop instead Nef Drop or Bomb or whatever they call it.

huge news if true and I like wheelers odds much better than Nef right now

Damn... either Thomas Nef has to step his game up on reporting or Wheeler just gave away what Herdman was trying to keep a secret away from the Americans.

5 minutes ago, LeoH037 said:

Even if he's there, one has to wonder if he is match fit for tomorrow. At least this mean that he will definitely be there for the El Salvador game, allowing Atiba to go all out against the Americans 

Yeah, either way it is great news.  He wouldn’t travel home if he wasn’t planning to be involved.   

The big question is whether or not COVID took anything out of him.  Lots of asymptotic cases out there and he has a ridiculous engine so it is possible he is absolutely match for and ready to start.  I guess we will see.  Big boost if so. With Piette presumably still injured Staq would be a huge addition.  Then Hutch could be rotated and fresh for ES.   

Fingers crossed he is ready to play tomorrow.