Derek Cornelius

Grizzly

I was looking forward to the possibility of three Canadians playing in this game.  No Bombito, but at least Kone and Cornelius got to play almost a whole minute together.

This ref has been pretty generous with the yellows in general.

Edited by vancanman
Because smellcheck keeps changing Bombito to bambino.

15 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

Found the clip on reddit. The whole sequence of the ref blowing the game back on to the giving of the yellow is less than 10 seconds. It's actually laughable.

https://dubz.co/c/27a1ce

He still has to be aware he's on a yellow, is a recent arrival, is unused to French reffing, his team is up and the ref is watching for time wasting. 

I prefer our guys to play very smart rather than having ready excuses. Despite the ref clearly being overly zealous.

"This dude doesn't lose any aerial dual."

"Very good first half, he's most reassuring behind."

"I liked a lot his game. He was the boss today."

"Very good game until his red card."

"Honnestly I'll not take into account his red card it was just scandalous."

"Very correct I found this night. Very good in the aerial dual, with the plumbers that we've in L1 it can helps."

"Me I found him good at the air but he's pretty heavy."

"Again another time you've to do it in this game. He replaces Balerdi in a full Veledrome while he's here since more than a month et he's doing a good game. Very good in the aerial dual and present in his interventions and he's trying to carry out the ball until this second severe yellow card. We seen a lot of players and especially defencemen tht aren't able to support the pressure at OM, but not him apparently."

"Was back from the national team yesterday and he didn't train."

"In addition of that he's coming from a poor football championship, it seems that he's a good recruit."