Derek Cornelius

Grizzly

1 hour ago, VinceA said:

How do you find IPTV? Is it smooth or do you end up running into buffering issues?

Still fairly new to it (a month or so) but so far it has functioned well.  Occasional brief buffers but nothing too painful - and certainly not anything that would make me question the value for money. 

On 8/1/2024 at 5:21 PM, narduch said:

Yes. Forgot about that. Still think $25 per month is steep.

It's funny isn't it?  How a number can have so much change on your valuation.

I really only have DAZN these days for Champions League, there is other stuff on there I'll watch casually/not so casually but yeah...$200 to watch the European tournies is one thing but $201 dollars (never mind $250 or $280 or whatever the fu'k it is now), well that's quite another.

50-50 I drop it.  

9 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

It's funny isn't it?  How a number can have so much change on your valuation.

I really only have DAZN these days for Champions League, there is other stuff on there I'll watch casually/not so casually but yeah...$200 to watch the European tournies is one thing but $201 dollars (never mind $250 or $280 or whatever the fu'k it is now), well that's quite another.

50-50 I drop it.  

That's basically why I dropped Fubo.

I was paying $200 for a year. But when the renewal came out as $280 + tax I didn't renew

1 hour ago, narduch said:

That's basically why I dropped Fubo.

I was paying $200 for a year. But when the renewal came out as $280 + tax I didn't renew

I had it for 40 dollars a quarter since I came back.

But my last bill was 60 (ish).

The weird thing is they still list the Canadian quarter I'm on as 39.98.

Might have to give them a call.

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I like this blue shirts better than the white, must admit. 

No news on his number?

Madness! The white Marseilles shirt, with light blue trim has always been one of the best in football. Don't understand why they've gone dark blue on these ones. 

1 hour ago, costarg said:

This took me a while to understand, until I realized who wrote it!

I've never even owned a white Whitecaps shirt, ever...had old USL shirts that were that brighter blue, then had a dark grey keeper's shirt that was very nice, which I lost last year when Air Transat lost my entire bag. Also lost a very nice pride t-shirt that was very well made, dark blue and the logo striped.

Last season Barcelona played in a white kit which broke a longstanding tradition that went so far as to not put a speck of white on any shirt, not even socks, not numbers, except the background to the red St George's cross on the crest.

Speaking to a Marseille fan I know today. He thinks there's going to be an integration period, but is quite excited by both this and the Kone moves.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, because while I didn't think MDS was a good manager I also didn't have problems with the  moving on from Cornelius.

6 hours ago, jordan said:

If it’s around the €4000000 reported then about €100000 will filter into Canada.IMG_2321.jpeg.676bca5f96e003a335d16e64486f5d7d.jpeg

Why is that the case? Unionville & Spartucus were Rep teams.

Edited by anthony7