Cyle Larin

shermanator

I'm much more concerned about the players we have coming off injury than Larin. Guys like Hutch and Oso I have serious doubts about, but Cyle has been training day-in-day-out and has always played well for Canada. He scored in the last window!

I am not concerned about Larin at all. In fact, as others have mentioned, he could feel like he needs to prove something and play with a real chip on his shoulder in Qatar. I bet he has a great tournament.

49 minutes ago, pod818 said:

Came on at the 77'. I thought he played quite well. His teammates were looking for him. He was in position to score the 4th goal, but the defender put it in himself OG. Bruges ended up winning 4-2. His hold up play was also excellent to waste time at the end. 

When I watched Larin at the start of the season when he was getting solid mins he was doing all the right things..he just didn't finish off his chances. That missed penalty in the first game was unfortunate. He got himself in good positions to score in subsequent games but his touch was a bit off and then Jutgla came on board and didn't stop scoring

7 hours ago, pod818 said:

Came on at the 77'. I thought he played quite well. His teammates were looking for him. He was in position to score the 4th goal, but the defender put it in himself OG. Bruges ended up winning 4-2. His hold up play was also excellent to waste time at the end. 

If he put in a workmanlike shift that will mean something to his coaches.

2 minutes ago, lamptern said:

Ended on a 0-0 tie.

Buchanan subbed off on 80th minutes with a little knock on left leg. Not concerning.

Larin played whole game without much of support. One score chance but the shot was wide in second half. 

Is it not in extra time right now?