Cyle Larin

shermanator

2 hours ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

What an incredible way to turn around your season! Super proud of his resilience and tenacity. Hope he stays with a good La Liga side next year.

Me too but technically isn't he still on loan with Brugge? But then if he wants to leave Brugge to stay in Spain, then I say great but which Spanish clubs can he go to

26 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Me too but technically isn't he still on loan with Brugge? But then if he wants to leave Brugge to stay in Spain, then I say great but which Spanish clubs can he go to

He is, but CB is a selling club and he clearly didn’t work out there. Clubs in Spain or elsewhere are going to be calling for him and there’s no point for Brugge to keep him.

With his goal tonight, Larin has now scored against Sociedad, Betis, Atletico and Barcelona. He also had an assist against Villarreal. That’s five of the top six team in La Liga this season and he didn't get to play against RM. He’s not just scoring at this level but he’s doing it against the very best teams.

8 minutes ago, footballfreak said:

Only two games left, but Cyle could still potentially take the team assist title. He currently sits at 3, behind only Gonzalo Plata with 5.

Good stat, but I'd almost prefer for Plata to win it assisting Cyle.

Just looked and Plata is only 22… nice player. I was wrong thinking Plata was signed in the winter I guess I got mixed up. There's another who's market value has to be strong.

8 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Especially considering the relative quality of the service he receives.  

*Ackshually*, despite being 19th in goals per game, Valladolid are 12th in big chances created, 12th in accurate crosses, 12th in shots, and 3rd in accurate long balls. Crucially, they’re also 7th in big chances missed.

Someone at the club correctly deduced that all they needed was a fox in the box, and boy did they get a good one.

Now if they could just shore up that backline.