Liam Millar

Northvansteve

On 11/10/2023 at 6:26 PM, spitfire said:

… not his best game, he did well defensively put a shift in..

This is what I appreciate about his game. He rarely doesn't put in a good defensive shit. 

There's times when things are going offensively, but there's the other side of the game. 

38 minutes ago, Shway said:

This is what I appreciate about his game. He rarely doesn't put in a good defensive shit. 

There's times when things are going offensively, but there's the other side of the game. 

I think it comes down to the fact that there is never a lack of effort.  Whatever else is going on (with him, the team, or anyone) I think he always gives maximum effort - which is something you can’t say about some of the guys who see time on the field for the Nats.  

16 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I think it comes down to the fact that there is never a lack of effort.  Whatever else is going on (with him, the team, or anyone) I think he always gives maximum effort - which is something you can’t say about some of the guys who see time on the field for the Nats.  

Meh, I've never felt that way about anyone in recent times....but maybe you or others will say Brym. 

I just think in general it's easy for players to switch off because they're getting jammed in 1v1s, passing in the final third is off, making mistakes or w.e and let it affect their defensive responsibilities. 

It's rarely the case with Liam. His work rate is always there. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 12:37 PM, costarg said:

Not in the 11 or on the bench today?

Edit: just found this - Attacking midfielder Liam Millar (ankle) will be assessed as the Lilywhites target a fourth away win of the campaign.

Should be back for tomorrow night's game.

As per his manager “Liam Millar will be back; he should be fine."

If any of you have an LG TV, PNE is playing QPR right now on the DAZN Canada channel. 

This is free and legal, I don't think LG TV is streaming in Canada from a website like some other FAST Services like, Pluto TV, Plex and Tubi.

I just found this channel about an hour ago or I would have given the heads up earlier

• 2 weeks later...