Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

Watched all of the Forest game today (Snoddy and some other ex-West Ham at Luton and we are linked with Joe Worrell).

Unfortunately having Joe Lolley come on instead of Laryea (Colback was on a yellow), when Forest were chasing the game and Luton were down to 10 men, says a lot.  We probably will have to wait and see what happens next season or if they fall out of promotion contention (probably not really enough games left to really do that).

As a side, Djed Spence's suitors must hope he is very coachable.  He is faster and stronger than anyone he faces at this point but that won't be the case in the Premier League and he tries a lot of silly runs against two or three players. Could be an amazing player with the gifts he has but is 21 and has some not so great habits. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

20 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Watched all of the Forest game today (Snoddy and some other ex-West Ham at Luton and we are linked with Joe Worrell).

Unfortunately having Joe Lolley come on instead of Laryea (Colback was on a yellow), when Forest were chasing the game and Luton were down to 10 men, says a lot.  We probably will have to wait and see what happens next season or if they fall out of promotion contention (probably not really enough games left to really do that).

As a side, Djed Spence's suitors must hope he is very coachable.  He is faster and stronger than anyone he faces at this point but that won't be the case in the Premier League and he tries a lot of silly runs against two or three players. Could be an amazing player with the gifts he has but is 21 and has some not so great habits. 

I don`t think he will get into a game until they clinch a playoff spot.

16 minutes ago, narduch said:

I don`t think he will get into a game until they clinch a playoff spot.

Monday is a quick turn around.   They play West Brom, who I follow, and the Baggies aren't great.  Peterborough follow and they are awful.  These should be games where Laryea could feature.  It was a bit shocking to see Lolley come in instead of Laryea today.  Laryea is clearly low man on the totem pole.  I feel like Peterborough is one where they could be up 3 in the second half, so maybe he gets a run out in that one.