Milan Borjan

Vince193

4 minutes ago, TOcanadafan said:

Fortunately they get the Europa League.  I just checked and they appear to be a top seed for the group draw.

I hope they don’t! Let them have 2 bigger opponents, and the other one a challenger. I want him to face big names before Belgium and Croatia. If he gets good in these game it will be a big confident boost for him (and Mitrovic 😶).

And remember that the 3rd in EL group stage goes to Conference League.

Edited by MauditYvon

15 minutes ago, VinceA said:

He's definitely got talent. It's a shame he probably won't feature much for Suriname going forward since he's in his 30s.

Agreed, and although he's 33 there should still be gas left in the tank next year to push Suriname forward. Big year for them with Nations League and Gold Cup. 

10 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Chery who I think played vs Canada looked good out there

Just now, VinceA said:

He's definitely got talent. It's a shame he probably won't feature much for Suriname going forward since he's in his 30s.

Sheraldo Becker who is tearing it up for Union Berlin is also Surinamese (Dutch actually).

37 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Sheraldo Becker who is tearing it up for Union Berlin is also Surinamese (Dutch actually).

Yup, he played in the WCQ game vs Canada and hit the crossbar in the early part of the game before Canada settled down and took over.

borjan saving a penalty and pumping his fist and chest while the ball is in play and then conceding a howler ten seconds later was a friggin classic...and then a ridiculous quick throw at the 89th minute just outside his box that forces his player to concede a foul...

16 hours ago, Kadenge said:

Yup, he played in the WCQ game vs Canada and hit the crossbar in the early part of the game before Canada settled down and took over.

Big Tosaint Ricketts energy when he hit the post against Honduras early on which would have given us a 1-0 lead on that fateful day in 2012.

Suriname though last much longer before capitulating to us than we did in San Pedro Sula.