NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 3:49 AM, Atlantic said:

Karl Agnero (who I believe is a 2008-born player) has signed a scholarship with League One side Port Vale FC. He's playing up a level with their U18s. Comes from Lakeshore SC

Port Vale got relegated to League Two but he made their bench in the last match day in League One

https://x.com/officialpvfc/status/1784168112302207278?s=46&t=jq2aEPgJj7vxzNx1NF6O7A

Edited by Atlantic

Posted (edited)

Marius Aiyenero (2008-born) signed a professional contract with LAFC 2 last week. He was previously with US Torcy in France, came to LAFC's academy a couple of months ago, and has represented USA U-15s before. Eligible for USA, Nigeria, and Canada. Can be a part of our next U-17 cycle. Interestingly, he played for LAFC U-16s at the recent MLS NEXT Flex event.

Edited by AnonymousInsider

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Safwane Mlah is about to sign somewhere...also has american and moroccan nationality...born in the usa plays for st laurent and in futsal for sporting montreal and national futsal team

image.png.40a66e88f270ce9239a0933ceefa2520.png

6 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Myles Morgan signs with WC2. Another one we hyped up so much after the u20s just for them to end up in MLSNP.

Is that the guy that the announcer kept saying he signed in England?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, One American said:

Not sure about his current Canada status, but Aidan Morris reportedly heading to Middlebrough. 

I think by the virtue of being on the US Gold Cup roster Morris is no longer eligible for us. Which seems to be a pretty huge loss for us given our position of need and his age. 

57 minutes ago, frattinator said:

I think by the virtue of being on the US Gold Cup roster Morris is no longer eligible for us. Which seems to be a pretty huge loss for us given our position of need and his age. 

He is no longer eligible.  Too bad because he would be a nice addition for us and this seems like a very positive move for him.  I have no hard feelings with his choice given the little connection he had with Canada and how he handled the whole decision process.  However, it is somewhat satisfying to count the major tournaments he continues to miss.

Edited by Corazon