Gold Cup - Canada v Costa Rica - Pre Game thread

Califax

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Guys,

I wanted to let yuou know that i have taken initiative and I have painted a 60 foot banner with 4 foot high letters that reads:

"2000 OUR HISTORY. 2015 OUR DESTINY !" the numbers are painted in red, the letters in black.

It looks pretty bad ass. This will be unveiled at the South End. I am planning on holding it up during the anthem with lots of help.My only thoughts are about keeping it 60 ft or splitting it and making it 2 30 ft banners one on top of the other.

I have also been in contact with front office. Asked about making a sign to unveil on the east end when the players come out that reads something like  NO FEAR...NO PAIN , MAKE US PROUD, OUR TIME IS NOW or something positive to  motivate the players. Although they dont usually allow this anywhere other than southend, they like the idea and are getting back to me about allowing it.

Amazing man!!  Can't wait to see it 

For those of us not from Toronto...

The pregame party is at Shoeless Joe's on King Street but I found two Shoeless Joe's on King Street!

One downtown at 276 King St West and the other at 1189 King St West near Lamport Stadium.

Can anybody confirm which one we should head to?

Thanks!

For those of us not from Toronto...

The pregame party is at Shoeless Joe's on King Street but I found two Shoeless Joe's on King Street!

One downtown at 276 King St West and the other at 1189 King St West near Lamport Stadium.

Can anybody confirm which one we should head to?

Thanks!

The one near Lamport

My tickets arrived in my Inbox tonight. Happy dance!!! Hope everybody had the same good fortune.

I don't have my tickets yet. Hopefully they are being staggered and mine are still coming. I'm in Northern Minesota right now, en route to Ontario so too late to turn back now

Don't worry I am in the same boat. I'm at heathrow right now waiting for my flight. Hoping I can find somewhere in Toronto to print it.

are you staying at a hotel? if so i'm sure you can ask the front desk to print the pdf if you email it to them.. or you can use the business centre to print the tickets.

failing that there is always kinkos.. or a library....or i'm sure a V will print for you if you're going to be at the pre-game.

Archived