Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

1 hour ago, blueseeka said:

... And I do not recall that many Larin rocket shots from distance

Interesting you say that  as I was recently thinking back to his first season in MLS when he scored quite a few goals from the top of the box striking  with power, but we haven't seen that in quite a while from him for Canada.

18 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Interesting you say that  as I was recently thinking back to his first season in MLS when he scored quite a few goals from the top of the box striking  with power, but we haven't seen that in quite a while from him for Canada.

Mid 2010's MLS defense and Concacaf minnows made that easier to pull off?...

Guys it wasn't even that amazing of a goal. He just got lucky. It was just a routine shot that any professional should be able to make. He didn't even earn the right to take that shot because Kerr did all the hard work to get him the ball. Oso the passenger strikes again and I am not talking about the ball. Weak ass goal. The MLS Twitter account is just making a big deal about it to protect him. 

- Anthony 

10 minutes ago, RS said:

He also got the hockey assist on Kerr’s goal.

Quite the passenger performance in a game that TFC desperately needed to win, amirite?

He had a real nice pass to send Kerr down the line on the buildup to his goal.  Then showed probably the most wheels I’ve ever seen from him before to catch up to the play on it.

3 hours ago, Obinna said:

Guys it wasn't even that amazing of a goal. He just got lucky. It was just a routine shot that any professional should be able to make. He didn't even earn the right to take that shot because Kerr did all the hard work to get him the ball. Oso the passenger strikes again and I am not talking about the ball. Weak ass goal. The MLS Twitter account is just making a big deal about it to protect him. 

- Anthony 

“Lucky in the way the ball comes to him”. A quote by Steven Caldwell in describing the goal. His words not mine.🤷‍♂️

But hey everyone, you guys shit on players like Coello for being mediocre but why was he highlighted in the 1st half for his overall game and not Invisible Oso who went missing in the 2nd half? Coello had just come back from a long term injury and is not even match fit.

Edited by anthony7

5 minutes ago, anthony7 said:

“Lucky in the way the ball comes to him”. A quote by Steven Caldwell in describing the goal. His words not mine.

But hey everyone, you guys shit on players like Coello for being mediocre but why was he highlighted in the 1st half for his overall game and not Invisible Oso who went missing in the 2nd half?

Oso creates that luck by busting his ass to run up the field to get in to that position.

20 minutes ago, Craig11rm said:

Oso creates that luck by busting his ass to run up the field to get in to that position.

Haha!!! Ya, right. 🤣 All credit should be going to Kerr for his positivity and drive to trigger the counter attack. The true Man of The Match. But keep kidding yourself about this guy.

Edited by anthony7

5 minutes ago, narduch said:

Well this Canadian-Italian has been an Osorio fan from the beginning. I'm still upset at Floro for not using him.

As an Italian-Canadian, I have to say that Oso for the longest time was my favourite CANMNT player.  But I'm not from T.O., I'm from Montreal.

Edited by Sal333

46 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Osorio is the man. A top 10 all time Canadian midfielder who has earned his place amongst De Guzman, Bernier, Hutchinson, Eustaquio, Kone etc.

Conspiracy: What if @anthony7 is actually Anthony Osorio? Just extremely bitter at his big brother for all the success. ;) 

lol. Was thinking the exact same thing. To the point where I looked up AO’s jersey number (not 7 btw). Decided  against posting only bc I didn’t want to be unfair to the real Anthony O, but lol. It’s like what I say to my students: if you have a question, speak up, because 6 other people are wondering the same thing, and they’re all all going to say “thank god they asked”