Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

• 2 weeks later...

Just said this in the Choiniere thread, but I have been impressed with Oso under Marsch so far. Early days, but it looks like he's putting forth more effort on the defensive side of things. He'll never be a pure ball winner, but he's made a very good tackle or two so far in this tournament and hasn't been a liablity yet. His ball retention has always been supurb, so if he keeps up the defensive effort he's going to keep getting opportunities. 

6 hours ago, Obinna said:

Just said this in the Choiniere thread, but I have been impressed with Oso under Marsch so far. Early days, but it looks like he's putting forth more effort on the defensive side of things. He'll never be a pure ball winner, but he's made a very good tackle or two so far in this tournament and hasn't been a liablity yet. His ball retention has always been supurb, so if he keeps up the defensive effort he's going to keep getting opportunities. 

I think the rational people among us can agree that he isn't a regular starter on the NT but he is a valuable substitute even in big games.