Maxime Crépeau

Dub Narcotic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How there's no Crepeau's jersey at Canada Soccer Store (there's no goalkeeper jersey option) and there's no Crepeau's jersey at MLS Store (there's no goalkeeper customize option)...

He's the best canadian goalkeeper. And he's one the best mls goalkeeper. That's a shame.

I'll try my best to find a solution. Plan A I'll try to contact Canada Store by phone (they're not reachable atm) as they don't have an email. Plan B I contacted the LAFC Store by email to see if they've a vintage Crepeau's jersey. Plan C if there's a Voyageurs member that find a vintage Crepeau's Vancouver Whitecaps jersey in Vancouver let me know please. Plan D I'll order the LAFC jersey vintage (no name) on MLS Store and try to flock Crepeau #16 in a printing store.

The best plan possible is that the Canada Store launch the goalkeeper jersey option in their online website. As it'll be more simple and it'll be the best option for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2024 at 1:44 PM, ahmedou said:

Plan D I'll order the LAFC jersey vintage (no name) on MLS Store and try to flock Crepeau #16 in a printing store.

So finally I chose Plan D.

I ordered the LAFC jersey vintage (no name). My printing store gave me the flock Crepeau #16 for free. 

I always find the best solutions to make the impossible possible. 

Order received. Flock received.

I'll flock it soon.

And I'll get it signed by Crepeau on October 9th. Screenshot_20241004_092550_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cde3024b35a6a41dbb260d088750efd8.jpgScreenshot_20241004_092146_Gallery.jpg.f92821887bce58bd926b8ba18eef8575.jpg

• 2 weeks later...