Maxime Crépeau

Dub Narcotic

18 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Crepeau I hope he gets a European move but where to? Hopefully he gets a move to Ligue 1 in France 🇫🇷 or he gets a move to the Premier League in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

I'd take him at Wolves. Sa is injury prone and mistake prone at times. Having someone better as the #2 would either push him to be better or he'd fold and Crepeau would take over. 

I'm sure he wants to be the #1 though.

17 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

That article raised a point I've often thought of but you never hear about and this applies to extreme heat and cold:

"Players can also be treated with what is called partial body or full body cold water immersion. This is the fastest way to reduce a player's core body temperature."

At the half, I am assuming the coach has some comments to make and some videos to show but most times I've seen something like that it doesn't seem to take up much of the half time.

I also understand this might be more difficult in sports like football and hockey where there are large amounts of equipment to be removed and taping to be done.

But a cold shower or ice bath at the half has to be somewhat feasible in soccer.  There must be a reason why it doesn't seem to be a common practice or at least one I haven't heard of.

What about a hot shower at Iceteca? 

Sport scientists must have all the data about whether this is a beneficial thing or not.

44 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

That article raised a point I've often thought of but you never hear about and this applies to extreme heat and cold:

"Players can also be treated with what is called partial body or full body cold water immersion. This is the fastest way to reduce a player's core body temperature."

At the half, I am assuming the coach has some comments to make and some videos to show but most times I've seen something like that it doesn't seem to take up much of the half time.

I also understand this might be more difficult in sports like football and hockey where there are large amounts of equipment to be removed and taping to be done.

But a cold shower or ice bath at the half has to be somewhat feasible in soccer.  There must be a reason why it doesn't seem to be a common practice or at least one I haven't heard of.

What about a hot shower at Iceteca? 

Sport scientists must have all the data about whether this is a beneficial thing or not.

I think this is common after matches, not sure you'd wanna do that before or during physical exertion.  Kinda goes against the whole "warm up" methodology, no?  I'm no expert, just my thoughts.