haha jamaica

madmonte

I don't think the Hex is the decision maker for JH, it's a World Cup or England.

I tend to agree. The irony is the former is more likely if he was playing. As an aside, in my 3 FM2012 saves, Canda has qualified for the 2014all three times (and has a 2015 GC win, final loss and semi-final loss) with JDG2 and Hoilett in the line-up. And you know if it happens in FM2012 its gotta be true :-).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but Jamaica should easily beat A&b no? and the U.S barring some disaster should also win. Sure they haven't been playing their best lately but still.

The US and Guatamala will finish 0-0, they're will be no more than one shot on net each side. Neither team has an incentive to try, and have everything to lose.

What a terrible thread. Lock it.

US unfortunately for me has been playing very poor lately, Klinsmann made some really questionable call ups for this round...I could easily see a tie or even worse vs. Guatemala...even at home....my hope is both teams just screw around and get a 0-0 tie..which would be horrible for Jamaica

This ^^

It's Jamaica/Canada/No One. Period. End of story.

At this point, being snubbed for starting in a bottom of the BPL club, I don't think England would consider him even if he wanted to go anyways, so yeah, much less their new rules for domestic players.

Heck, I'd be interested to check this out, but I think Simeon Jackson has as much playing time as him this season anyways?

What a terrible thread. Lock it.

The potential for jahman flaming in this topic is very high (and tbh would be fully deserved)

In fairness to me, the title of the thread was much more offensive than what I had posted as my initial comment. Had the thread been titled "Guatemala/Jamaica chances at the hex" it would have received less complaint. I'll know better next time in that regard.

The US and Guatamala will finish 0-0, they're will be no more than one shot on net each side. Neither team has an incentive to try, and have everything to lose.

Actually I think you are right in terms of Guatemala...but I think that the players selected for the States have a LOT of incentive to try. Their selections are being strongly questioned right now, and if I was American I'd be one of the ones doing the questioning. They might come out wanting to make a statement.

The potential for jahman flaming in this topic is very high (and tbh would be fully deserved)

Mi nah flame nutten .. err..I mean I ain't flaming nothing. Personally, I would rather have JH play for Canada as I don't like the way he is going about it. To declare (haven't actually heard him say so) that he will join on of the teams only after the hard work is done just does not sit right with me. The dude is Canadian, let him play for Canada. It would be very hard for me to support him at the expense of any of our local players. Good luck to Canada tomorrow as for the Boyz, we deserve our fate, not to get a point in Guatemala and now have to rely on the US is not how I expected us to go through to the next round. A&B will try their very best to knock us out...its a Caribbean thing.

Archived