Supporters vs. Supporters Soccer Game - Oct. 12th

Tuscan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff's just out to make the rest of us Saskies look bad by going to every game...good on ya buddy! I'd be there too, but this new gig really keeps me hopping...I'll be back for the hex, and hopefully, these Vs v Vs games are still around! I'd love to see my sorry, out-of-shape ass run around a proper pitch for a whole match!

We had an awesome time last time, hopefully people can help get the word out about this again. Haven't seen a Facebook group pop up for the cuba pre-game party yet, so things'll have to stay on the board for now. Any TO or GTA guys who haven't spoken up yet, please do, the more that hop on board the more that will follow.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully it gets going. I'm driving up the day of now, so I hope I can make it in time. If not, Jeff I'll buy you some beers. I should be tehre though.

im in, likely with a couple others. are we really short? was showering at lamport no problem last time?

Showering at Lamport was no prob last time. Looks like we'll have enough for a half field game at least, unless a lot of TO people show up unannounced, which actually would be welcomed at this point as long as they have money to contribute to the rental cost.

Showering at Lamport was no prob last time. Looks like we'll have enough for a half field game at least, unless a lot of TO people show up unannounced, which actually would be welcomed at this point as long as they have money to contribute to the rental cost.

So this is 100% sure still happening?

Guest colinp123

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just moved to The Big Smoke last month and just saw this post about the pre-game game. Count me in for the action at Lamport... I'll be there with gear and $10.

Got an extra pair of size 10.5 cleats that I can bring if anyone needs, em.

Hey fellow Vs!

Is there room for one more?

Always is. Didn't turn anyone away last time and certainly won't this time either.

And yes, Sam, this is still happening. It's just been a bit quieter this time around for some reason I guess.

Thanks to our new nanny... it looks like I can come out and take goal for the Torontos.

Glad to have you aboard.

also, at this point, it looks like 9/10 people there will be the Torontos, so this'll be much more a homoginous group this time.

Are you kidding John?? I mean, that'd be cool and all, but I think we'd all decline TFC contracts at this point, seeing as how the talent around us wouldn't compliment our immense skills.

As a side note, sorry about not being diligent with keeping this thread updated with who is participating. If you have said you want to play, you're in, just make sure to bring the $10 and a white or red t-shirt. I have been away in Anaheim and only back a few days, sick on top of it all.

Archived