Confirmed camp call-ups

Addona

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must have missed this. Could you provide a link or elaborate?

Oh, I don't think it was ever anything, really, but I know that there had been some discussion about Hart not calling Andre for the November WCQ matches after Andre had turned down the October matches. I think Andre's dad was not pleased, perhaps, but I don't think it was anything too serious on any side. I'll try to find something posted somewhere on the V's forum ...

Oh, I don't think it was ever anything, really, but I know that there had been some discussion about Hart not calling Andre for the November WCQ matches after Andre had turned down the October matches. I think Andre's dad was not pleased, perhaps, but I don't think it was anything too serious on any side. I'll try to find something posted somewhere on the V's forum ...

Not sure of the best way to do this, but see the November World Cup Qualifying Squad thread, posts #135 to # 139, I believe.

Also, Andre's might be alluding to it in that article: “It’s probably the most excited I’ve been in a long time to be called up,” he said. “It’s been a while. There was stuff surrounding it, and I was really happy to get the call to at least get another chance to show myself and for good games, too: a game against the U.S. in Canada and then two World Cup qualifiers.

Ya...I'm over it.

Can't wait to see Andre in Toronto in a few weeks. Please pass along that he's got a couple huge fans in my brother and I in Ottawa who are proud of what he's doing down in Texas! Now if we could only convince TSN or Sportsnet to air a few more Dynamo games!

Easy there mserson...lets try and get the MNT games on the tube first...then Houston. Ottawa is close enough for you to come to MTL on the 23rd for the Impact/Dynamo game, live no less. Thanks for the support in Andrew.

Easy there mserson...lets try and get the MNT games on the tube first...then Houston. Ottawa is close enough for you to come to MTL on the 23rd for the Impact/Dynamo game, live no less. Thanks for the support in Andrew.

Great to see you coming by to say hello Mr. Hainault! As you can see we're all proud of your son and many of us think he will be an important player for us in the upcoming WCQ matches!

Who starts in goal for us? Lars or Milan?

Glad to see Hainault is back in the squad!

For the sake of discussion, here's rednationonline projected starting 11:

http://rednationonline.ca/ProjectedCMNTStartingXIforWorldCup.aspx

I think Lars starts. He's earned the job and Milan's had a couple slip ups for us.

As far as the rest of the lineup I'm stoked. I think it looks great. I'm a fan of having Ante Jazic at LB, solid and proven.

Anybody know how Dejan Jakovic has looked this season? I see he's only played in 4 games.

I think Lars starts. He's earned the job and Milan's had a couple slip ups for us.

As far as the rest of the lineup I'm stoked. I think it looks great. I'm a fan of having Ante Jazic at LB, solid and proven.

Anybody know how Dejan Jakovic has looked this season? I see he's only played in 4 games.

Well, Lars also had slip ups for us recently against the US and St-Lucia.

Jakovic has struggled with injuries, I think, which has been a problem before ... maybe Henry on the bench to replace him.

Who starts in goal for us? Lars or Milan?

Glad to see Hainault is back in the squad!

For the sake of discussion, here's rednationonline projected starting 11:

http://rednationonline.ca/ProjectedCMNTStartingXIforWorldCup.aspx

Am I missing something? No DeGuzeman in the starting line-up nor much speculation one way or another of his being called up. This looks like a strong starting eleven although I can see replacing Johnson with DeGuzeman, hard to keep either out of the line-up. Also can Hainault play right back? that is one of the weak positions on the team going forward and I wonder if putting a converted centre back there is the best solution.

Am I missing something? No DeGuzeman in the starting line-up nor much speculation one way or another of his being called up. This looks like a strong starting eleven although I can see replacing Johnson with DeGuzeman, hard to keep either out of the line-up. Also can Hainault play right back? that is one of the weak positions on the team going forward and I wonder if putting a converted centre back there is the best solution.

Hainault has been playing right back every week for Houston for something like the last 3 years.

Depends on the opponent, with a lot of these latin American countries Johnson can be a card waiting to happen, where JDG is more likely to simply disrupt their midfield play. See CCL for more details.

Johnson has looked equally good in CCL for RSL. Plus i trust someone whose knees don't hurt him to get back into the play ahead of JDG.

Archived