2012 Voyageurs cup predictions

Disagree with your scores. I can see Vancouver beating Edmonton, but I don't see it being quite so lopsided. Edmonton has a very strong defense this year, and that 3-0 game against Toronto is quite misleading (Saiko sent off, Baart playing... well I don't quite know what game he was playing, but it wasn't soccer). I see 3-1 agg or 3-2.

This week's game for FCE against Minnesota will also show if Edmonton can score as well as defend (Pinto will be able to play). I expect that the lineup this week will be what FCE will play against Vancouver.

Montreal will beat Toronto. I like the 3-2 agg. Not sure about the final as of yet.

A reminder to all of you making predictions in this thread: you can also do the same, and win a prize, if you enter the contest on my blog.

http://oot-football.blogspot.ca/2012/04/voyageurs-cup-pool-2012-edition.html

Most entries so far have Montreal and Vancouver in the final.

I have no idea where this "Edmonton stinks" sentiment is coming from. They're off to a bit of a poor start and the goalscoring's been a problem, but it's not like Vancouver is scoring goals in bunches. While I agree the Whitecaps are favourites, it's by no means one-sided and Edmonton has some players Vancouver is liable to have trouble dealing with.

A reminder to all of you making predictions in this thread: you can also do the same, and win a prize, if you enter the contest on my blog.

Will we be able to see all the entries? I believe that was the case in previous years.

Will we be able to see all the entries? I believe that was the case in previous years.

You'll be able to see all the other entries after the deadline. Revealing them now would provide later entries with an edge, if they're smart.

So far entries are in the 20s. Hoping to go much higher.

You'll be able to see all the other entries after the deadline. Revealing them now would provide later entries with an edge, if they're smart.

So far entries are in the 20s. Hoping to go much higher.

I still havent gotten mine in. But should be done next week.

Bump. 35 or so entries in so far, more are welcome. I'll be accepting entries right until first kick of TFC-Montreal tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
wow, just wow.

Why would toronto be disinterested? If anything, they'll be pumped up to win it again and play in ccl.

I predict toronto will win especially if frings is playing. Vancouver is going to choke and remain cupless.

lol!

Archived