Where should David go next?

alberta white

Aston Villla or Everton would be a good move for Jr. Not a big fan of the current Villa coach but they are a good stable club and if Everton can make some money by selling Rodwell Hoilett would be in a good system there. I think Spurs could be a good choice but its a big gamble they have a big squad and could spend long spells not playing, Stoke is a terrible choice it does'nt fit his game hes barely going to get any quality service into his feet which is where his game is most dangerous. TBH I could see him in 2-3 years going to a really big club the tools he has with a bit more development he could be that good.

I hope Junior goes to a team that has won a Championship in my life time. That allows for several options, but rules out Tottenham and Stoke. Tottenham should be ruled out on general principles anyway, but when they fade out of the top 4 in December and lose Modric in the summer they will once again return to their status as a poor man's Everton (who've won more titles in my lifetime that Tottenham has in their entire existence) with delusions of grandeur.

A poor man's Everton must be reaaaaally poor

There might be the tinge of 34 years as an Aresenal fan in my comparison, plus the distaste I have for the way that spurs fans treated Stalteri. On the later, I was quite amused that their team focused on replacing him - when they had other far more pressing needs - and fell back to their familiar mid-table medicority for a number of years.

Anyway, it is a good time to introduce anyone with a genuine interest in the financial aspect of the game to one of my favourite soccer blogs as Tottenham just happen to be profiled this week: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/

Archived