See, you just never know who's reading our threads, and that is why I really appreciate it when you Towrads correct me on my typos. Why is it that this reminds me of the movie "twelve angry men." Anyone seen it?

Ever see that bit about you know, teams being seeded for playoffs in England? Or are you just going to continue to rampage about nothing?

i believe the US Open Cup MLS extra qualifier is seeded and in the 3rd round, no MLS team has to play another

i believe in Spain, if you finish in the top 6, in the 4th round of the Spanish Cup you avoid having to play a la liga side or a segunda division side

here's an idea Robert...if you really don't like it, why don't you just move to a country that suits your tastes

I guess the only question tonight is if the Towrads led TFC to victory with that penalty call (which was completely uncontroversial IMO).

On the replay you can clearly see Soolsma's leg get scooped out with zero ball contact from Knight. So no contrversy at all.

You gotta admit though, there was some serious nepotism in the way Soolsma scored on the first shot, but then had to re-take the kick. TFC was clearly favoured by the CSA/MLS/USSF/Towrads/Illuminati/Freemasons/Satanists. You just gotta admit that...

Archived