CAPS @ DYNAMO: Sunday April 10

Danny Boy

But the first season was the ONLY season where the canadians on the team we not the cornerstones/mainSTAYS/best players on the team. In five years, Besides Guevara, who has been more valuable than Dero, Attakora, Cann, Brennan? These guys started every game and despite the fact that JDG has, in some circles, underachieved, there is no arguing that he plays all the time when healthy because he is the best option that they have at that role. Lindsay would be starting today were he not injured.

Hence, I am lost at that suggestion that "that after the first season Canadians were an endangered species at TFC".

I'd take anyone, Nick Garcia included, over Jim Brennan. Team cancer.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But the first season was the ONLY season where the canadians on the team we not the cornerstones/mainSTAYS/best players on the team. In five years, Besides Guevara, who has been more valuable than Dero, Attakora, Cann, Brennan? These guys started every game and despite the fact that JDG has, in some circles, underachieved, there is no arguing that he plays all the time when healthy because he is the best option that they have at that role. Lindsay would be starting today were he not injured.

Hence, I am lost at that suggestion that "that after the first season Canadians were an endangered species at TFC".

Starting last year what you are saying may ring true, but in Seasons 2 and 3 they certainly were lacking in both quality and quantity of Canadian content.

Archived