We should do something

Dante79

quote:Originally posted by footballfan007

Great points Bratworst!

I'd counter that teams ranked 81st in any sport are never going to get the kind of coverage some people on here seem to think the team deserves. It's just reality.

For a team ranked so poorly, the national squad gets more than sufficient coverage. No other team ranked so low ever gets covered as much.

Success will help increase the coverage though.

I agree that we have some good players. And a better coach could probably get them to play better. But I respectfully disagree that a top tier coach is going to get us into the WC.

In CONCACAF USA is somewhat of an exception in a region full of gangs of very talented individual footballers romping over eachother with a bit of mundane direction. Then they get eaten alive at the WC. Canada doesn't have less talented players than these places. (T&T, Honduras, Jamaica, Costa Rica). If we could hire solid direction we could and should be among a clear top 3 in the region with USA and Mexico. No question.

Hey moby dick,,,,t I am so delighted with the Globe,bennies paper on their report on our MNT team in Mexico. They pulled another one, f... all about our guys, Full of US crap, you name it. They did not even pick up Canadian Press. They totally ignored our guys out there to play for Canada.Hey Benny there is a good opportunity for you to shine and stand up for our guys and rip these Globe guys a new ass...le. Do you have the guts or even conviction.

I also wonder if there is any Canadian media in Mexico. I guess they will pick up the report from Canadian press. OH yap,some papers even ..... on purpose did not list the game in the TV listings for sports. Only Baseball.

Ok moby dick, defend and look like a fool.Racist,smarten up it's that shoe and that foot.

Archived