MLS CUP

argh1

quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

I never said the play in the MLS final was better than the Thurrock-Oldham game. My exact quote was "Personally I enjoyed the Thurrock vs Oldham game a lot more than the MLS final", which I did. I guess I could also add that I enjoyed the Thurrock-Oldham game more than the Real Madrid-Albacete game that followed it on Sportsnet. Solely a personal preference of what I find more enjoyable.

Perhaps more people should read exactly what is posted before angrily responding to what they think was being said.

Come on, dude. There's nothing like good old fashioned defensivenes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

I never said the play in the MLS final was better than the Thurrock-Oldham game. My exact quote was "Personally I enjoyed the Thurrock vs Oldham game a lot more than the MLS final", which I did. I guess I could also add that I enjoyed the Thurrock-Oldham game more than the Real Madrid-Albacete game that followed it on Sportsnet. Solely a personal preference of what I find more enjoyable.

Perhaps more people should read exactly what is posted before angrily responding to what they think was being said.

Well unless you're a die hard REAL fan how could any-body enjoy that game. That was practice for REAL [}:)]

The FA cup game I think I know all the real jobs Thurrock's part-timers have (thanx to the commentary) ......competitive game none the less.

Archived