Possible Canadians in Europe next year

Aside from Nik Ledgerwood (Energie Cottbus), what other Canadians may perhaps be heading-off to Europe next year after the A-League season is over this fall??? I've already made my list, and here are names of possible candidates that may hold a good chance. As for Sita-Taty Matondo, his experience with the Impact this year will be very valuable, as he will be abled to strengthen his skills and physique. These were the major weak points that played against Matondo while he was on trial all across Europe last winter.

Johnny Sulentic

Sita-Taty Matondo

Ali Ngon

Nicholas Zuniga

Waldemar Dutra

If by "next year", you mean after the North American season wraps up this fall, then you should probably add Martin Nash to that list. Hopefully, he'll be able to land a job in England after he finishes the season with the Impact.

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

Aside from Nik Ledgerwood (Energie Cottbus), what other Canadians may perhaps be heading-off to Europe next year??? I've already made my list, and here are names of possible candidates that may hold a good chance. As for Sita-Taty Matondo, his experience with the Impact this year will be very valuable, as he will be able to strengthen his skills and physique. These were the major weak points that played against Matondo while he was on trial all across Europe last winter.

Johnny Sulentic

Sita-Taty Matondo

Ali Ngon

Nicholas Zuniga

Waldemar Dutra

Mike D

Funny that you mention this, because Macclesfield Town's Website still has Nash listed as a member of the club. In fact, Nash was never part of the hit list whereby 5 players were strip of their contract at the end of this season. Therefore, this leaves a huge question mark as to whether Nash will be returning back to Macclesfield at the end of the A-League season. This one will definitely get very interesting.

quote:Originally posted by MikeD

If by "next year", you mean after the North American season wraps up this fall, then you should probably add Martin Nash to that list. Hopefully, he'll be able to land a job in England after he finishes the season with the Impact.

Mike D

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

Funny that you mention this, because Macclesfield Town's Website still has Nash listed as a member of the club.

You know what would be great, though? If Marty got a chance to play. Yeah, that would be great.

Sets up a goal against Germany, but he's nothing to Macclesfield. Maybe he should be looking to the Bundesliga. Apparently Cottbus is hiring these days, heh, heh, heh.

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by mattbin

You know what would be great, though? If Marty got a chance to play. Yeah, that would be great.

Sets up a goal against Germany, but he's nothing to Macclesfield. Maybe he should be looking to the Bundesliga. Apparently Cottbus is hiring these days, heh, heh, heh.

Allez les Rouges,

M@

I am sure that with the European transfer window closed when Martin is done in Montreal he wouldn't be able to go to a European team until the window opens again on Jan 1st 2004.

England

Unless a deal is worked out over the summer whereas when the season is done he is to go to Europe. Brian McBride used this method to play for Everton up until the MLS season started.

Mimglow, Ottawa

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

Archived